Event Sales Coordinator - Melbourne Town Hall
Job no: 550019
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Catering, Functions & Events
Are you passionate about events? Do you love exciting fast paced environments? Do you want to be a part of a venue and company with a unique identity? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to join EPICURE at The Melbourne Town Hall.
At EPICURE, we believe in good food, good wine, and great company. Our philosophy makes EPICURE an exciting and colorful place to work. This position is based at The Melbourne Town Hall, a fantastic venue with lots of history. EPICURE manages all facets of the event process and at The Melbourne Town Hall, we cater from 10 - 2000 guests throughout the venues unique spaces. Every day is different with our varied clientele - we help with weddings, schools, associations, corporate and social events.
- You are passionate about the Events Industry
- You have a good understanding and interest in food and beverage products and service standards
- You have a passion for providing excellent customer service
- You are a results focused individual ready to meet the challenges of ambitious budgets and your own KPI's
- You have proven event sales and planning experience
- You have strong negotiation skills, are resilient and determined
- You can work independently yet are a team player focused on achieving goals and meeting targets
- You have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- You are supportive of your fellow team members and ready to help whenever it is needed
As part of the Event Sales Team, your role will be:
- To develop strong relationships with key accounts
- To achieve budget targets and pre-empt low periods in advance
- To respond to incoming 'requests for proposals' and attend to incoming calls and requests for site visits by potential customers with a view to securing their business
- To be involved in booking, contracting and co-ordination of events. Providing an end to end service from initial enquiry, event planning and post event follow up.
- To attend industry functions and trade events as appropriate
- To utilise all facets of our booking system, administer and coordinate all sales and event activity including proposals, planning, contracting and invoicing to maximise business potential and cost efficiencies
- Provide weekly and monthly reports outlining level and success of sales activity, enquiry levels, conversion rates and analysis of lost business
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend