Casual Catering Assistant
Job no: 550456
Work type: Casual
Location: VIC Regional
Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events
With over 50 years of experience, ALLIANCE CATERING is considered one of the most trusted names in food services and we are proud to be one of the largest food service providers. Every day we provide satisfying meals, snacks and beverages for more than 250,000 people in corporate offices, industrial sites, airports, education and resources facilities. People and food are at our heart and drive everything that we do, so if you are looking to make a positive career move, Alliance is a great choice for you.
Find out more at www.alliancecatering.com.au
We are currently looking for a skilled and unique casual Catering Assistant to provide our customers with a positive food service experience in our busy Café in Bendigo.
You will provide support and assistance to the Catering Chef Manager in frontline food service, cash register sales, barista level coffee service, sandwich making to order, food preparation and stock rotation.
Based at our Clients' premises in Bendigo , this role entails working in a fast-paced environment, often under high pressure. We are looking for new team members to learn, adapt and become part of our Café family, where great service is our specialty.
This hands-on role will require you to work as an all-rounder, highly competent and confident in both front and back of house operations.
- Previous Hospitality experience (preferably at least 2 years) as either Catering Assistant or Barista
- The ability to make a fantastic looking and delicious tasting sandwich or roll
- Understanding of current food trends in retail food and service
- Cash register, EPOS and Espresso machine experience and use under a high pressure environment
- Prior experience in a commercial kitchen, using slicers, food processors, combi ovens, sharp knives and working in food preparation
- Food hygiene and food safety certificates preferred
- Great personal grooming, presentation and a confident and pleasant manner
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- A great memory for customer names and coffee orders
- Market leader in Hospitality services
- Flexible hours and days: great work/life balance,
- Hands-on site training and support
- Free parking available and uniforms provided
- Environment that embraces a culture of great service, team work and customer interaction
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply
Job reference no. 550456
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend