Help Desk Consultant
Job no: 550526
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre
Are you passionate about customer service and property?
Do you want to work in a premium, brand new convention and entertainment facility in the heart of Darling Harbour?
Spotless’ PPP division has an exciting opportunity for a motivated FM Help Desk Co-ordinator, supporting our 25-year facilities management contract for the Sydney International Convention, Entertainment and Exhibition Precinct (SICEEP). The position is full time.
This venue is Australia's largest and first fully-integrated convention, exhibition and entertainment centre, underpinning Sydney's place as one of the world's most desirable meeting and event destinations.
The FM Help Desk is the communications hub of Spotless’ services on SICEEP and a valued and critical part of our wider FM Services team. The FM Help Desk Co-ordinator will be responsible for managing the operator’s productivity in a hands on way, taking calls from the facility’s stakeholders, prioritising, logging and dispatching FM requests. A large part of the role will be quality control measures and assigning tasks to the team and resolving issues by communicating and coordinating with Spotless’ subcontractors and in-house FM technicians to ensure FM services are delivered in a timely and prompt manner.
Skills, experience and attributes
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in customer service, call centre and/or administration role, ideally within property or facilities management with Supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work quickly under pressure
- Strong customer focus
- Flexible and reliable
- Computer literate, intermediate Microsoft Office including excel. QFM experience is an advantage.
Benefits and culture
- Opportunity to work in a varied team of facilities management professionals, engineers, trades and technicians
- Flexible 7 day rotating roster to support event coverage
- Part of a high performing and inclusive team culture
- Environment which encourages career progression and growth
- Fast paced dynamic role and environment
- Above award rates
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend