Range Operator - Part Time - Enoggera
Job no: 551319
Work type: Fix Term - Part Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless has recently won a major contract to provide Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in QLD. We currently have an opportunity for self-motivated, reliable Range Operator. This position is responsible for the provision of Range and Training Area services within the Base Service Area or Base in the region to the satisfaction of the requirements of the Defence EMOS Contract.
This part-time role will report to the Range Supervisor, you will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Attend Range Services Daily Briefing
- Use Defence Computer or Paper Bases System to read and advise on customer booking enquiries
- Facilitate movement onto and off the Range area
- Conduct Range maintenance as allocated
- Be a member of the Fire Response Team
Our employees are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian Citizenship Mandatory)
- Fire Qualifications in Wildfire Response and Suppression
- Must hold a current MR Australian Drivers Licence
- Must have or be capable of attaining a workplace first aid qualification to National Certificate Level 2 standard
- Must have current operator licences for all Range vehicles and equipment
- Experience in working on the ranges or the provision of range management in the Defence environment would be highly regarded
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend