HR & Training Manager – Bendigo Hospital
Job no: 551325
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC Regional
Categories: Human Resources
- Strong HR generalist sought with experience in change management, capability development and industrial relations
- Local management role, with connection to national HR community
- Based in new world-class regional hospital, competitive remuneration package and access to a range of employee benefits
About the role
Reporting to the Contract Manager, the HR & Training Manager is responsible for governance and delivery of the wider Spotless people strategy within the Bendigo Hospital Contract. This is a generalist roles and includes developing organisational capability and culture, and continuous improvement to ensure the effective delivery of operational services to the Precinct.
This role encompasses
- Implementation of HR plans with clear link to the Contract, Sector requirements and the overall Spotless People, Performance & Culture strategy.
- Provide operational level HR advice to key contract internal stakeholders on: training and development; industrial relations matters; best practice recruitment and selection practices; performance management; other employee relations matters; and HR policy and procedures.
- Establish talent management, development, and succession plan for key positions in the Contract and support capability development in leadership competencies.
- Ensure strategies and system are in place to effectively monitor the learning and development requirements of the Contract.
- Ensuring financial and budgeting requirements are met and succeeded.
- Promoting and supporting WH&S focus within the contract.
- A minimum of 5 years’ generalist HR experience in a large, multifaceted organisation.
- Proven experience in industrial relations with ability to manage across multiple industrial instruments and strong knowledge of the Fair Work Act and relevant state legislation.
- Experience with change management, and delivery of major HR projects to tight timeframes.
- Workplace training design and delivery experience, ideally with qualifications in the same.
- Recruitment and selection experience for front-line management positions.
- Ability to translate business strategy into HR implementation plans.
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more about us at www.spotless.com.au
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply online by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Job reference number: 551325
Please note: As a pre-requisite, candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend