Part time Chef
Job no: 551373
Work type: Fix Term - Part Time
Categories: Chef / Chef Manager / Cook
With over 50 years of experience, ALLIANCE CATERING is considered one of the most trusted names in food services and we are proud to be one of the largest food service providers in the Southern Hemisphere. Every day we provide satisfying meals, snacks and beverages for more than 250,000 people in corporate offices, industrial sites, airports, education and resources facilities. People and food are at our heart and drive everything that we do, so if you are looking to make a positive career move, Alliance is a great choice for you.
Find out more at www.alliancecatering.com.au
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic chef seeking a part time position, to join our team in one of our Corporate cafes at Mt Coot-tha. If you are passionate about cooking and providing quality service to our clients then look no further. Your mission in this role is to deliver top quality, tasty and consistent food in a timely manner.
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery
- Food and Hygiene Certificate preferred
- Food Safety Supervisors Training
- Prior experience in a food & beverage environment
- Preferred experience and knowledge in high volume catering/ functions environment
- High level of presentation
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Previous management experience
- Market leader in hospitality services.
- Flexible hours work/life balance
- On-site training and support
- Parking and uniforms provided
- Environment that embraces team work and supports colleagues
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend