Assistant Facility Manager - The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Job no: 551407
Work type: Fix Term - Full Time
Categories: Facilities Management / Engineering
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
With a staff force of 36,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You’ll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
How would you like to secure an exclusive position within the Facility Management Services Contract. This is a fabulous opportunity for a highly motivated, talented and results driven leader within a fast-paced Health environment. The position is a full time contract until 4th September 2017 with a possibility of extension..
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist where required to provide an accurate and timely financial reporting information
- Supportive of Facility Management for achieving Safety Lead Indicators
- Client / Agency / Colleague / Subcontractor feedback
- Operational plans are updated for each Designated Location annually in line with contract requirements.
- Audits and Inspection results
- Personal behavior is exemplary in relation to safety, quality and company professionalism
- Ensure that all minor works projects are supported by the appropriate paperwork
- Ensure that all documentation related to the contract meets Spotless’ quality requirements and ensure contract risks are minimized
- Ensure that all data relating to the asset condition or new assets is recorded and submitted to the Strategic Asset team
- Attendance and participation at key meetings
- Reports environmental incidents / hazards consistent with company policies or procedures
- No adverse impact to the environment due to non-adherence to company policies or procedures
- Reports behaviors and issues which may result in an environmental incident
- Participate in the site quality improvement program through quality improvement activities and multi-disciplinary projects as required
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of recommendations of quality improvement activities
Maintains continuing awareness of outcomes of quality and efficiency improvement activities by attending client and / or department meetings and / or referring to quality improvement reports and minutes.
Skills and Experience
QUALIFICATIONS - preferred
- Tertiary qualification in Building or Engineering Services or Trade qualification
- Certificate 3 in Business Administration
- Knowledge and / or tertiary training in either building maintenance, mechanical or electrical services
- In the delivery of Facilities Management
- With computer applications
- In the management of in house trades and subcontractors to ensure the delivery of FM services in an efficient and effective manner
Apply online now.
View Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend