Performance Management Analyst
Job no: 551447
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Finance / Accounting
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
With a staff force of 36,000+, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
We are looking for an experienced Performance Management Analyst to join our Infrastructure, Telecommunications and Utilities sector. Based primarily in our Melbourne offices, the successful candidate is a Microsoft Excel guru who can distil data for complex businesses into a succinct picture and communicate it in a practical way to senior management.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Create and distribute automated dashboard, benchmarking and analytical reports
- Establish a process to check and challenge business assumptions and estimates
- Drive performance improvement by implementing a post-implementation review process
- Develop a robust contract escalation and variation process
- Find opportunities to support the achievement of Group targets
Skills and Experience
Ideally, you will come to us with the following skills and knowledge:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, work independently and work to tight deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Effective communicator with people of different backgrounds and technical expertise
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline like Accounting or Commerce will be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of high performers in a company that is committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
Apply today to avoid disappointment.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend