Job no: 551511
Work type: Casual
Location: WA Regional
Categories: Catering, Cleaning
At Spotless we offer career opportunities to people from all walks of life in over 100 support services. These services include: catering, asset and facility maintenance, security, laundry and linen, waste management, environmental services, cleaning and many more. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable work environment for all of our employees. Our people have expertise across all industries, with employees assimilating into specific client environments and cultures. No matter what the job, no matter where we are working, Spotless people take the attitude that if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
Casual utilities role is with our client BHP BIO located in Newman. Reporting to the cleaning supervisor you will deliver a range of cleaning services, including but not limited to:
- General cleaning of designated areas, scrubbing, dusting, mopping etc.
- Kitchen duties including dishes, cleaning, washing, mopping, refilling
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment
- The removal of rubbish from internal bins
- Making Beds
- Cleaning toilets and Bathrooms
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience *[to reflect Position Description]*
- Experience working in a professional cleaning/kitchen capacity preferred
- Experience using commercial or industrial cleaning products preferred
- Good command of English language and written skills
- Minimum 12months recent mine site experience
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
Spotless is committed to its staff and will give you full support and training to reach your potential. Come and join us in providing our clients with the best standards and cleanliness in the business, also allowing a platform for you to develop and grow within a global company.
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend