Transport Operator - Enoggera
Job no: 575610
Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time
Categories: Transport / Logistics
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor to provide Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated, reliable Transport Operator (Coach Driver) based in Enoggera. This position will provide support for the day to day delivery of transport services for our Defence contracts.
Reporting to the Transport Supervisor, you will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Delivery of driver and vehicle services to support Defence Transport requirements & management of Defence fleet of vehicles.
- Drive courtesy buses & perform courtesy bus service duties.
- Washing, cleaning & refuelling of both company and Defence vehicles.
- Operating company public passenger vehicles.
- Drive mail delivery vehicles & perform mail delivery duties.
- Maintain vehicle documentation & perform daily & periodic inspections of vehicles.
- Delivery and pick up of company & Defence vehicles at service providers & dealerships.
Our front of house staff are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian Citizenship);
- Experience driving coaches, with knowledge of local & wider Brisbane regions;
- Current HR Drivers Licence (mandatory);
- A Queensland Transport Driver Authorisation (willing to obtain):
- An understanding of Defence Traditions Protocols is an advantage;
- Must be flexible in working hours, weekday & weekends;
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and will need to hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as an Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend