Regional Facilities Manager Central Coast
Job no: 575646
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Location: NSW Regional
Categories: Facilities Management / Engineering, Management
We are currently seeking an Regional Manager - Central Coast to join our social housing contract team in NSW, based in Central Coast office.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, you will deliver a range of services including being accountable for all Responsive, Planned or Project Works delivered under the Contract. You will manage a team of Work Supervisors and Project Managers to ensure Customer Service levels are met and Contract and Business KPI’s exceeded. You will also manage selection of subcontractors for work and monitor the performance to ensure the terms and conditions of Agreements are met; delivered to the delivery of the contracted services.
You will effectively be managing the productivity and outputs generated by the Work Supervisors and Project Managers. You will have overall responsibility for the estimation, bid preparation and on-time budget delivery of all Works. This includes the accountability for estimate accuracy, management and coordination of resources (internal or external), successful project delivery and client satisfaction
- Prior experience in a similar role would be well regarded.
- Experience in the delivery of contracts where subcontractors are used to deliver services and monitor and evaluate the performance of subcontractors.
- Experience in the delivery of planned work programs.
- Experience in building and construction management, especially within a domestic building environment.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver a program of planned works.
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and review contracts.
- Understanding and application of project management principles.
- Well-developed communication skills, especially negotiation.
- Understanding of quality systems and principles.
- Qualification in building and construction management, business administration or a related field
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
With a staff force of 33,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
Our Government Sector provides a diverse range of facilities, asset management and maintenance services to local, State and Commonwealth Departments and Agencies.
Benefits and Culture
- A supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Range of employee benefits and entitlements
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment as well as a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend