Food Service Dietitian (Wellington)
Job no: 576452
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Work Health & Safety, Food & Beverage
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education, and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com/services/
About the Role:
Spotless manages the food services across the Wellington, Kenepuru and Kapiti Hospital sites. We are seeking a bright energetic Dietitian, ideally with previous experience in a food service role and in a variety of clinical nutrition specialties to join our team to provide dietetic direction, vision, and innovation to the Spotless Healthcare Brand. We have some exciting projects ahead including implementing a new Patient Menu and delivering enhanced solutions for our mental health clients on the Ratonga Rua Porirua campus.
- Assist with implementing the Spotless NZ Now menu offering
- Monitor the menu to ensure that current best practice/research/guidelines are being met
- Develop and oversee systems to ensure that diet codes are accurate
- Manage food safety compliance and food safety at each of the CCDHB sites
- Review food service related complaints and associated corrective actions within each site
- Conduct regular site visits to meet with key contacts at each site to provide advice and support on Food Service related matters
- Conduct regular training to Spotless food service staff at CCDHB sites
Skills and Experience:
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian
- A high standard of food service / clinical practice and expertise.
- Working knowledge of hospital food services
- Up-to-date clinical nutrition knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Computer skills
Benefits and Culture:
- Training and career development
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Good employee benefits
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend