WA Aquinas College - (Casual) Catering Assistant/ Kitchenhand x2
Job no: 579481
Work type: Casual
Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events
Alliance Catering, one of the most trusted names in catering for over 50 years, is part of the international Spotless Group, and provides award winning catering options across Business, Schools and Aged Care Facilities throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our business continues to expand as we build upon our success and our client centric approach. You have probably eaten our food or enjoyed our coffee without even realising it!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, energetic Catering Assistant/Kitchen Hands to work on a CASUAL basis in a busy college environment. This role involves receiving daily deliveries and ensuring the storeroom is efficiently stocked. A large portion of your role will be based in the kitchen adhering to cleaning duties such as washing, loading the dishwasher, basic housekeeping.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Kitchen cleaning including pot washing and heavy cleaning duties
- Maintaining a clean work/ service environment
- Supervising the service of food items and maintaining a high standard of service to customers
- Dining room attendance and housekeeping of the facility
- Adherence to food hygiene and OH&S
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the clients and customers on site
To be successful, you must:
- Be able to accurately record and receive food deliveries
- Be available to start immediately
- Flexible enough to adhere to reprioritising tasks
- Have great customer service skills
- Have a professional attitude and appearance
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to perform duties suitably during busy periods.
- Flexible availability for various shifts
Our staff are the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
- Immediate start
- Work with a well renowned organisation
- Parking available onsite
Do you meet the experience for this position and would like to find out more then apply today!
A Police Check and Working with Children Check is required for these roles.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend