WA Chef (Casual) - Christ Church Grammar
Job no: 579482
Work type: Casual
Categories: Chef / Chef Manager / Cook
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
With a staff force of 33,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You’ll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic chef, who is passionate about cooking to work with a kitchen team in Education facility. Your mission in this role is to deliver top quality, tasty and consistent food in a timely manner. Reporting to the Chef Manager, you will also be required to oversee the kitchen and provide function catering as required.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and cooking a wide range of dishes to a consistently high standard for the school community including staff and boarding students.
- Managing food costs
- Achieving all safety, hygiene and food quality targets
Skills and Experience
- A proven ability to deliver quality café and residential food in similar environment
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Constructive behaviours that are a positive example to others
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a team
- Strong delegation and customer service skills
- The highest standards of food and occupational safety and hygiene
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
- Real career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive Health and Safety training
If you are passionate about food, have had previous experience in a similar role and would like to be part of an exciting team, apply now!
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children’s Check and Police Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend