Grounds Person (Part Time) Dapto School NSW
Job no: 580030
Work type: Part Time
Location: NSW Regional
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a general handy person for a fantastic role managing the day to day grounds maintenance and has an ability to action basic maintenance works at Educational Facility. Ideally you will reside locally to Wollongong - Dapto. We will provide all your tools and equipment. You will make this position your own.
Will include but are not limited to General Repairs, Maintenance and Ground Maintenance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Grounds maintenance, carpentry and/or similar experience desired
- Experience with power tools, equipment and zero turn ride on mower
- Have demonstrated ability to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team
- Have demonstrated ability to follow direction, prioritise and meet set deadlines
- Have demonstrated interpersonal skills in working with a range of stakeholders
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
What you will get in return
- Join one of Australia’s largest employers with true career growth opportunities
- Supportive, inclusive and professional Zero Harm working environment
- Great employee benefits and entitlements.
If you meet the above criteria – Please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please Note: Pre-Employment Medical, Police Check and a Working With Children Check are required for these positions.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend