Business Support Officer
Job no: 580279
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Administration / Office Support
Utility Asset Management (UAM), a division of the Downer Group, is a leading provider of specialist services to utility and energy organisations, government departments, councils, and major blue-chip Australian companies, with offices across Australia. Established in 2000, UAM has grown every year through the consistent provision of safe and high-quality services. If you looking to make a positive career move, UAM is a great choice for you.
In this position of Business Support Officer, you will support the operations team and will be responsible for ensuring all field resources are trained and authorized current, fleet and equipment are serviced, tested and compliant with relevant legislative requirements. Joining our team based in Toowoomba.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Administration of Learning Management Systems including compliance reporting and gap analysis of mandatory training requirements,
- Day to day fleet management, inclusive of coordinating of audits, testing and ordering of inventory as required
- Contributing data to support team prepare budgets, forecast and other required financial reporting
- Providing administrative and operational support to a multidisciplinary team including various management groups.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will bring:
- Experience in a similar support role
- Previous experience with safety systems, including training, licensing, fleet and testing databases
- Knowledge of safety, compliance and testing requirements in an electrical environment
- Proven ability to build solid working relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation and relevant external parties,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (predominantly Outlook and Excel),
- Administrator experience with Learning Management Systems (SAP, Litmos, CSI) or Finance Systems (Navision, JDE)
What We Offer
- A stimulating and challenging role within a supportive team
- Career progression opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest employers
- Access to our corporate health program and employee benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
For more information please contact Dominic Farrugia, Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email, please submit your application via the online advertisement.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend