Casual Room Attendant
Job no: 582688
Work type: Casual
Casual Room Attendant - TARONGA ZOO
This exciting role of Casual Room Attendant is based at Taronga Zoo’s newly opened eco retreat launched late 2019.
Wildlife Retreat at Taronga is a once-in-a-lifetime experience in which guests are given the opportunity to immerse themselves in Australia's unique wildlife and Indigenous identity. Nestled within the new native wildlife sanctuary at Taronga Zoo, overlooking the iconic Sydney Harbour, Wildlife Retreat at Taronga offers an unforgettable experience for guests who aspire to create lasting memories on their travels.
This role requires passion and an in-depth knowledge of cleaning, laundry and housekeeping. Take part in this unique opportunity at one of Sydney’s most iconic venues to provide an exceptional in house guest experience and continuously exceed guest expectations.
About EPICURE – A great Australian success story
With a staff force of 39,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You’ll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, your responsibilities include;
- Assisting in the coordination of daily operations
- Organisation of inventories for linen, consumables, assets.
- Assisting with the implementation of housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Provide a unique experience with exceptional customer service/client focus, and exceed guest expectations at every point of contact
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 12 months previous room attendant experience in 5 star hotel.
- Ability to multi- task and effectively manage numerous priorities within a challenging environment.
- Reliable and responsible with exceptional attention to detail
- Be flexible in working hours
- Exceptional service delivery to client and guests
- Must be physically fit for the role
- Proven experience in building growth within a changing environment
Job Culture and Benefits
At EPICURE, the philosophy of Living the Good Life is at the heart of everything we do. From the farmers we choose, the venues used to the quality of life produced. We are a proud company that strongly believe in putting back to the community and being the forefront of ethically responsible catering. Join our supportive and inclusive culture within a professional and safe working environment.
Besides having the opportunity to take part of a fantastic and unique location, the position offers a good employee benefits/entitlements.
- Due to the volume of responses, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applicants with valid working rights and visa are considered.
- All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality
- Will be required to work flexible hours and days
- Previous room attendant experience is MUST.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend