Canteen Manager - Port Lincoln
Job no: 583265
Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time
Location: SA Regional
Categories: Catering, Chef / Chef Manager / Cook, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events
With over 50 years of experience, ALLIANCE CATERING is considered one of the most trusted names in food services and we are proud to be one of the largest food service providers in the Southern Hemisphere. Every day we provide satisfying meals, snacks and beverages for more than 250,000 people in corporate offices, industrial sites, airports, education and resources facilities. People and food are at our heart and drive everything that we do, so if you are looking to make a positive career move, Alliance is a great choice for you.
Find out more at www.alliancecatering.com.au
We currently have an outstanding opportunity in our Education sector for a hands-on, highly driven professional to manage the catering requirements for our client based in Port Lincoln.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the school canteen overseeing the hands-on, day-to-day running and supervision of the on-site Canteen. You will be multi-skilled with the ability to lead your team, meet financial targets, adhere to company standards, as well as maintain a strong relationship with the client.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and sustaining productive relationships with key client contacts
- Financial and Operational Management of the catering operation
- Day to day running of the canteen
- Ensuring high standards of food presentation
- Managing staffing requirements and rosters
- Ordering and replenishing stock
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Proven and successful background in retail sales
- A focus on providing excellent customer service and a passion for great food!
- Hands on experience in serving customers and maintaining site cleanliness
- Strong understanding of all aspects of menu planning disciplines
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Highly developed leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable grooming standards
- Strong knowledge of food handling and hygiene principles
- Computer literate
Benefits and Culture
- Great work life balance – working 30 hours per week, 38 weeks of the year
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
- This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate who demonstrates these skills to join a market leader in the catering industry.
Apply now by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake Working with Children Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend