Electrical Works Supervisor
Job no: 583270
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Management, Facilities Management / Engineering
Utility Asset Management (UAM Pty Ltd), a division of the Downer Group, is a leading provider of specialist services to utility and energy organisations, government departments, councils, and major blue-chip Australian companies, with offices across Australia. Established in 2000, UAM has grown through the consistent delivery of safe and high-quality services. If you looking to make a positive career move, UAM is a great choice for you.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking for an experienced Electrical Works Supervisor who will responsible for leading and managing a team of Streetlighting crews to deliver safety, high quality, flexible and responsive technical service.
- Relevant Electrical Supervision experience
- Experience Contract/Project delivery within Power Distribution Industry
- Have the ability to create and maintain positive customer relationships
- High level of Microsoft Office literacy
- Leadership qualities and proven experience mentoring and growing a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employee Benefits & Wellness Program
- A diverse and supportive work environment
- In house training and development opportunities
- The opportunity for long term work working on large scale metro and regional projects.
For more information please contact Dominic Farrugia, Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email, please submit your application via the online advertisement.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend