Project Support Coordinator
Job no: 583628
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support
- Deliver leading edge Project Support Services
- Zero Harm, safety focused and inclusive team
- Fixed term contract until August 2024, located in Amberley
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds, and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Downer Defence is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region, we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Project Support Coordinator to join our close-knit team, located in Amberley.
You will make a significant contribution in helping Defence and Downer deliver Project Support Services within the Estate Appraisal Management service line. You will liaise Defence clients, Defence end users, consultants, contractors, and internal contract personnel while delivering a range of services.
Reporting to the National Estate Appraisal Manager, this position requires you to plan, organise, and prioritise your work in order to meet strict deadlines and provide timely and accurate information to all stakeholders. Other duties will include:
- Ensure project data is captured into the Defence system
- Provide access to data for related services and advice on cessation of services to the stakeholders
- Work closely with the Senior Project Support Manager to the forecast program of projects and assist with projections of upcoming workload
- Support others responsible for the collection of data and ensure schedules and reports are delivered on time
- Prepare recommendations relating to data acceptance issues
- Previous experience in a similar Data Coordination or Administration, ideally within a project environment
- Understanding of Quality Assurance Control and Management system procedures
- Proven ability to write report and prepare specifications
- Proficient computer skills - MS Office applications and willingness to learn new systems
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills
The successful candidate will have the ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships, achieve the highest level of safety, and have high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Friendly and inclusive culture
- Free on-site parking & flexible work arrangements
- Supportive Zero Harm and safe working environment
- Career and professional development opportunities
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend