Job no: 583653
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com/services/
The contract with the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) for Facility cleaner at Burnham Military Camp Canterbury. This is a full-time role Friday 40hrs weekly
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Trade Assistant to join our Facilities Maintenance and Management Services team, supporting operations at Burnham Military camp.
To be successful in this role you need to be:
- Reliable and able to cover additional NZDF sites in the area if required
- Enjoy a very busy, team-based environment
- Able to pass a Defence security clearance check
- Available for an immediate start
Skills and Experience:
- Training in the safe use of various types of equipment is an advantage, but not essential
- Previous experience working within a trades environment
- Ability to work across a multiple of trades environment
Benefits and Culture:
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
- Training and career development opportunities
In return, we offer you a supportive team environment and an opportunity to work across a large, rapidly growing and challenging organisation. Apply now and see the impact your hard work can make!
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend