Job no: 583806
Work type: Casual
Location: NZ Other
Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.co.nz/services
About the Role:
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role with a strong background in food preparation, cash handling, while providing outstanding customer service. We have various shifts available including some weekend work.
Our mission is to be the best in the business. Our food is fresh, our staff are friendly, and our customers are satisfied.
Skills and Experience:
Our ideal candidate will;
- Be a cheerful, friendly team-player
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Possess the ability to stay focused under pressure
- Have a proven track record of being reliable, honest and work safe
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate;
- A passion for quality food and customer service
- A current food handler’s certificate is an advantage
- Previous experience in a café environment preferred
- Understanding of OH&S and food safety practices
- Flexibility with work hours and weekend work is required
Benefits and Culture:
- Training opportunities
- Hours of work to suit you
- A professional and safe working environment
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to fresh food and great people, we want to hear from you!
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend