Groundsperson (FT) Tallowood SSP NSW Schools
Job no: 583997
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a general handy person for a fantastic role managing the day to day grounds maintenance and has an ability to action basic maintenance works at Educational Facility. Ideally you will reside locally to Kellyville. We will provide all your tools and equipment, you will make this position your own.
Will include but are not limited to General Repairs, Maintenance and Ground Maintenance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Grounds maintenance, carpentry and/or similar experience desired;
- Experience with power tools, equipment and zero turn ride on mower
- Have demonstrated ability to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team
- Have demonstrated ability to follow direction, prioritise and meet set deadlines
- Have demonstrated interpersonal skills in working with a range of stakeholders
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
What you will get in return
- Join one of Australia’s largest employers with true career growth opportunities
- Supportive, inclusive and professional Zero Harm working environment
- Great employee benefits and entitlements.
If you meet the above criteria – Please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and have a Working With Children's Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend