Job no: 584002
Work type: Casual
Location: SA Regional
This is a Cleaning role servicing one of our clients in Murray Bridge. The role is a casual position with on-going work, must be available to work over a 7 day roster. Reporting to the Hospitality Manager, you will deliver a range of cleaning services, including but not limited to:
- General cleaning of designated areas, scrubbing, dusting, mopping etc.
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment
- The removal of rubbish from internal bins
- Cleaning of residents rooms and common areas
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a professional cleaning capacity preferred
- Experience using commercial or industrial cleaning products preferred
- Good command of English language and written skills
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
Spotless is committed to its staff and will give you full support and training to reach your potential. Come and join us in providing our clients with the best standards and cleanliness in the business, also allowing a platform for you to develop and grow within a global company.
Apply online now by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to have a current National Police Clearance, flu vaccination for 2021 and have 2 dose evidence of Covid-19 vaccination
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend