Zero Harm Advisor
Job no: 584258
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Management, Facilities Management / Engineering
Utility Asset Management (UAM), a division of the Downer Group, is a leading provider of specialist services to utility and energy organisations, government departments, councils, and major blue-chip Australian companies, with offices across Australia. Established in 2000, UAM has grown every year through the consistent provision of safe and high-quality services. If you looking to make a positive career move, UAM is a great choice for you.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking for an experienced Zero Harm Advisor to support the business to ensure compliance with local zero harm management plans.
- Experience in a Health and Safety auditing/quality position
- Electrical field experience (highly regarded)
- Must hold drivers' license, white card and First Aid
- Competency in Microsoft software
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employee Benefits & Wellness Program
- A diverse and supportive work environment
- In house training and development opportunities
- The opportunity for long term work working on large scale metro and regional projects.
For more information please contact Dominic Farrugia, Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email, please submit your application via the online advertisement.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend