Patient Meal Delivery (part-time)
Job no: 584744
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Food & Beverage
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Education, and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you. Find out more at www.spotless.com/services/
About the Role:
We are recruiting for a part-time patient meal delivery person to join our team based at Wakefield Private Hospital. There are 2-4 shifts per week, Mon-Fri during the early evening and a weekend shift totalling about 10-15 hours per week. You will have impeccable work ethics, excellent customer service skills and present high levels of personal hygiene and presentation.
- Communicating with patients and delivering their meals
- Delivering, collecting and collating menus
- Working to strict meal service time frames
- Being physically fit as pushing trolleys necessary
- Learning and understanding special diet requirements regarding allergies & restrictions
Skills and Experience:
- Experience is preferred but a full induction and training is provided upon an immediate start
- Food Safety and Health & Safety training would be an advantage
Benefits and Culture:
- A professional and safe working environment
- Training and career development opportunities
- Good employee benefits
The successful applicants will enjoy working as part of a great team, and will be able to work a varied roster where morning, evening and weekend shifts are rostered. Only applicants living in the Wellington region will be considered.
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button or for more information phone Cameron (04) 920 9106.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend