Zero Harm – ICT Business and Systems Analyst
Job no: 584832
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Human Resources, Work Health & Safety, Risk, Quality & Compliance, Administration / Office Support
Our Facilities and Asset Services business are seeking expressions of interest for an experienced Zero Harm – ICT Business and Systems Analyst. You will be responsible for the effective management, administration and reporting of data, statistics, trends and analysis in the fields of safety, health and wellbeing.
In addition, you will also put an analytical view on injury management, workers compensation and environmental sustainability. You will deliver high-quality outcomes within a fast-paced matrix environment where relationship management is critical to ensure success.
- Tertiary qualified in Health and Safety, Environmental Science or Engineering, or similar with some exposure to the Health, Safety, Environment profession within a high-risk industry.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to accurately capture and report on Zero Harm and Quality performance with significant experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of Zero Harm and Quality related systems.
- Intermediate to advanced skill with MS Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, with a fundamental understanding of the capabilities of Power BI and able to create visualisation dashboard.
- A self-starter who is motivated, resilient and passionate about Zero Harm and able to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to coach others regarding systems capability and usage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to continually develop within a large organisation that is continually growing.
- A diverse role with exposure to clients across different sectors and infrastructure
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend