Job no: 585055
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
Seeking expressions of interest for Handyman
Spotless has been awarded the contract to provide Facilities Maintenance services for a new exciting client.
We are seeking a Handyman for a new client in the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences sector. This role will drive exceptional customer service and stakeholder management across the site ensuring the delivery of contracted services safely, efficiently and with full compliance of contract terms.
About you - what you will need to be successful
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero Harm environment
- Base Tradesperson - Successfully completed recognised trades qualification
- A building trade certificate (preferred)
- Current First Aid Certificate (preferred)
- Driver License (Mandatory)
- Ability to work in a highly controlled environment with heavy third party auditing overlay for Quality, Safety and Environment
- High computer literacy including MS Office and computerised maintenance management systems
- Exceptional communication, customer service, technical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
We will be requesting the following compliance information
- Be willing to complete a Police Check.
- Be willing to complete a pre employment Medical check – including Drug and Alcohol screening.
- Provide proof of right to work in Australia (Passport/Australian Birth Certificate/valid visa and supporting documentation).
- Be willing to be Influenza vaccinated. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Provide proof of Covid-19 Vaccination.
At SPOTLESS, a Downer Business, we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand in a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government. We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Benefits and Culture
- Join one of Australia’s largest employers with true career growth opportunities
- Supportive, inclusive and professional Zero Harm working environment
- Great employee benefits and entitlements.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the link below and completing the online application. You will be asked to respond to a number of quick questions and to upload a copy of your current resume, as well as any supporting documentation (police check, working rights documentation).
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn and hear some of the stories about our amazing people, teams and projects.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend