We are seeking self-motivated Cleaners to join our team.
Free parking, uniforms, PPE, cleaning equipment and products are supplied.
These positions do not require any experience, you come with a willingness to learn and be part of an outstanding team!
What’s in it for you:
- On the job training and upskilling
- Career Progression: Access to other Downer internal opportunities
- Work-life balance: hours are Monday to Friday
- Work in an essential service industry
Your day to day activities will include: General cleaning - vacuuming, mopping, touch-point cleaning of offices, ablutions, kitchens
What you’ll bring:
- A “Can do” attitude and a willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Genuine passion for excellent customer service
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Unrestricted Drivers Licence
Sound like the role for you? Click the 'Apply now' button below.
Who are we:
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Downer Defence is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We encourage Female and Indigenous applications to apply.