Administration Officer - SA Power
Job no: 587019
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support
SKILLTECH, a division of the Downer Group, is one of Australia’s largest providers of meter installations, energy and water efficiency services. We read, install and maintain these services for the government, utilities and corporations throughout the country. Supported by a hard-working team we continue to manage more than 50 million meter reads and 330,000 meter installations and replacements each year. If you looking to make a positive career move and be part of our newly awarded contract in South Australia, Skilltech is an excellent choice for you.
Reporting to the Contract Delivery Manager the Administration Officer will be responsible for providing effective high-level administration support to the project. As an integral member of the admin support function your role will include coordinating field activities, running reports, interacting with customers and data entry. The position will require you to work Monday to Friday and will be based from our Underdale, SA office.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a similar role
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication and customer service skills coupled with a high level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to interpret and analyse information and enter relevant inhouse systems
- Excellent time management skills and ability to respond to organisational needs
- High level interpersonal skills enabling work with a wide variety of people and groups including internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and approach activities with initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Personalised career growth working with an industry leader
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within an ASX limited company
- Safety focused culture working within in an essential service industry.
For more information contact Chantelle Richards Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner Chantelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email, please submit your application via the online advertisement.
View Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend