We are seeking self-motivated part-time Cleaners to join our team in Townsville.
Free parking, uniforms, PPE, cleaning equipment and products are supplied.
What’s in it for you:
- Monday to Friday work: 20 hours/wk (4:30pm – 8:30pm)
- On the job training and upskilling
- Career Progression: Access to other Downer internal opportunities
- Work in an essential service industry
Your day to day activities will include: General cleaning - vacuuming, mopping, touch-point cleaning of our medical facilities.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum one year's experience in similar role
- Strong work ethic
- Genuine passion for excellent customer service
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Unrestricted Drivers Licence
Sound like the role for you? Click the 'Apply now' button below.
Who are we:
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Downer Defence is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We encourage Female and Indigenous applications to apply.
View Position Description