Project Manager - Lifecycle
Job no: 587164
Work type: Full Time, Maximum Term - Full Time
Location: VIC Regional
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Management, Facilities Management / Engineering
The Bendigo Hospital facilitates the delivery of enhanced health services to the Loddon-Mallee Region. With an expanded capacity including an integrated regional cancer centre and new psychiatric inpatient unit, the new Bendigo Hospital Precinct is spread across Barnard St and Lucan St in Bendigo. Spotless is part of the consortium awarded the project currently delivering a wide range of hard and soft nonclinical services to the New Bendigo Hospital.
About the role:
This role supports the daily operation of the hospital by delivering the Lifecycle Projects, Modifications, Minor Works, reporting requirements, and support Planned Preventive Maintenance systems administrator with QFM and PPM programs. Reporting to the Asset Manager you will be required to:
- Preparation of Modification Quotes, including up front capital costs and ongoing maintenance and lifecycle replacement costs
- Scheduling of project timelines and tracking project progress
- Provide advice on operational maintenance and service delivery as required
- Delivery of lifecycle, construction modifications and minor works projects
- Plan, procure, implement and commission works to agreed timelines and budgets
- Periodic review of subcontractor work orders to ensure consistent pricing
- Development of project scope and estimated cost of lifecycle works
- Plan budget for technical projects
The roles is a long term contract position to 2042!
You will be have a high degree of personal and corporate responsibility with a strong commitment to service excellence, sound knowledge of project management and safety compliance. You will also require:
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management and / or technical expertise Building Maintenance, Mechanical / Electrical or similar
- Delivery of Life Cycle Works and scheduling strategies to complete the works
- Comprehensive understanding of scope of works development and whole-of-life principles, practices and legislation.
- Management, quoting, estimating, planning, design, delivery of FM projects and building works
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills (including report writing) with a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills including consultation and engagement
What We Offer:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Multi-national company working with large & versatile teams within a contemporary and technologically advanced facility. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment. On offer is long-term full-time position with a range of employee benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates may be required to complete a pre-employment medical as well as being required to undertake a National Police and a mandatory immunisation program
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services. As part of the Downer group, Spotless is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend