Casual Cleaner required for Featherbrook College P-9. Point Cook Victoria
Job no: 587977
Work type: Casual
We are looking for a casual cleaner to join our school cleaning team at Featherbrook College P-9. Point Cook Victoria, as part of the Victorian Schools PPP contract.
The key objective for this role is to be responsible to maintain a high standard of cleaning services throughout our School Facilities. Our cleaning team hold an important role within the School community by providing a clean & hygienic School to support student learning.
Shift availability is Monday to Friday afternoons. Start time between 3-4pm and working shifts between 4-6 hours.
About you - what you will need to be successful:
- Experience in commercial cleaning isn’t necessary, but an eagerness to learn is important, full training & induction is provided
- A valid Working with Children Check (employee type). This must be a card – not a receipt of application
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Pre employment Medical to be undertaken
- Be available from Monday to Friday
- Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety principles
Spotless has a proud 70+ year history delivering over 100 integrated services to our extensive customer base across both public and private sectors. Today, as part of the Downer Group, our presence is even stronger.
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
- You will be provided with uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- You will receive wages as reflected in the Cleaning Services Award 2010.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, Police Check and have a Working With Children's Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend