EU Works Manager - Amberley
Job no: 588026
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Management
We currently have an opportunity for self-motivated, reliable Facilities Maintenance Supervisor at Amberley. This position will provide effective management to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the Estate Upkeep team.
Why work for Downer:
- Training and Development to support your career with us
- Work in an essential service industry
- Access to other Downer internal opportunities
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long term urban infrastructure improvements
What you’ll be working on:
- Plan, schedule and deliver work for both planned and responsive maintenance
- Maximise labour efficiency including work packaging with reference to current performance and scheduled based activities
- Continuously review responsive work requirements and allocations to meet response times
- Adhere to Contract Management Plan procedures
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders in the achievement of goals related to Service Delivery in the region
What you’ll bring:
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Qualified trade background with preferred Mechanical or Electrical technical expertise
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning service experience ideally
- Understanding of OH&S and Industrial Relations law and regulations
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships
- Ability to identify and drive improvement interventions
- Ability to identify and respond to customer requirements
- Developed in the use of computer based maintenance management systems (e.g. SAP, WMS) & Microsoft Office Suite
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, then apply now.
Who are we:
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Downer Defence is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend