Food Services Assistant (PT) - Bendigo
Job no: 588032
Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time
Location: VIC Regional
Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices, hospitals, aged care facilities and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
This an entry level position rostered in a range of shifts over 7 days per week to cover leave. You will receive training on the job and your main responsibilities will include:
- Food preparation, including sandwiches
- General kitchen cleaning duties
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate
- A passion for quality food and customer service
- An understanding of food safety practices
- An ability to work as part of a great team
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to fresh food and great people, we want to hear from you! Apply now by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance and provide proof of entitlement to work in Australia.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend