SUSHI ARTISAN - Sunshine Coast University Hospital
Job no: 588042
Work type: Casual
Location: QLD Regional
The team at the Sunny Coast is looking for an experienced Sushi Artisan. Show case your amazing skills at making YUMMY Sushi.
Casual position with potential to a more permanent role in the future for the right person.
The role of the Artisan has two specific roles. The requirements are:
For customer service duties:
- Customer Service - provide prompt, efficient and friendly service
- Correctly use the POS machine
- Cash handling
- Organise the display presentation area
- Cleanliness of service area
For Kitchen Hand duties:
- Preparing and cooking ingredients
- Making hand rolls, Inari & Nigiri
- Clean and maintain equipment, utensils etc.
- Cleaning of tables and benches etc.
Competitive rates for this fantastic role: $28.07 (inclusive of the 25% loading) + laundry allowance; outlet hours are between 7am – 4pm.
If you have previous experience in the above, and/or Customer service role in fast past retail outlet apply now!
Spotless Services have 9 food outlets within the hospital, so opportunities to expand and multitask across outlets.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are successful and are asked to attend an interview you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of your working rights in Australia.
please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend