Cleaning Supervisor (Fulltime) - University of Queensland - St Lucia
Job no: 588065
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Management, Cleaning
A new opportunity exists for a Site Cleaning Supervisor to join our team at the University of Queensland, St Lucia. This contract allows a driven and strong leader the autonomy to shape the culture and ongoing relationship with the client. Leading a team of cleaners you will be hands on to ensure the targets are met (safety, cost, quality), the client is happy whilst fostering a positive and inclusive team culture.
- A safety focused leader with sound knowledge of using industrial cleaning products and equipment .
- Proven capability in driving and fostering a positive and inclusive team culture.
- A positive communicator, who is computer savvy with the drive to progress your career and the relationship with this client.
- Likes a challenge with the capability to work in a physically demanding role.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fixed term contract working fulltime Monday to Friday between the hours 6am and 2pm
- A professional and safe working environment
- Opportunity to continue to grow your career in this large and diverse organisation
- Supportive and experience leadership group who will give you the autonomy to succeed
Benefits and Culture
- Join one of Australia’s largest employers with true career growth opportunities.
- Supportive, inclusive and professional Zero Harm working environment.
- Great employee benefits and entitlements.
As part of the Downer Group - Spotless is a great Australian success story.
With a staff force of 36,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You’ll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
Spotless offers an excellent career in a global organisation. We are an industry leader and if you are looking for the next step to further advance your career, apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend