Full Time Cleaners - Amberley
Job no: 588244
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
We currently have a Full time Cleaner opportunities based in the Amberley. This full time role is Monday to Friday.
Free parking, uniforms, PPE and cleaning equipment and products are supplied.
These positions do not require any experience, you come with a willingness to learn and be part of an outstanding team!
What’s in it for you:
- On the job training and upskilling
- Above award pay rates and yearly increases
- Work in an essential service industry
- Access to other Downer internal opportunities
Your Day to Day Activities:
- General cleaning (vacuuming, mopping, touch-point cleaning etc.) of offices, ablutions, kitchens
- Being a team player
- Provide excellent customer service
Our employees are the face of Downer and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
What you’ll bring:
- A “Can do” attitude and a willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Genuine passion for excellent customer service
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Unrestricted Drivers Licence
Sound like the role for you? Click the 'Apply now' button below.
Who are we:
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Downer Defence is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We encourage Female and Indigenous applications to apply
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend