Senior Cleaner - Garden Attendant - Bendigo Hospital
Job no: 588409
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time, Maximum Term - Part Time
Location: VIC Regional
- Enterprise agreement-based remuneration with above award wages
- Full time position, working Monday to Friday 0700 to 1506
- Rewarding and fulfilling work supporting those in our communities who need care most
- Large secure organisation with opportunities to further develop your career
Downer is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand. The Health and Education (H&E) line of business provides comprehensive operational and maintenance services as well as lifecycle maintenance programs to various sites within primary/ secondary/ tertiary education, aged care and hospital facilities throughout Australia.
The Bendigo Hospital facilitates the delivery of enhanced health services to the Loddon-Mallee Region. The Bendigo Hospital Precinct is spread across Barnard St and Lucan St in Bendigo. Downer is part of the consortium awarded the project currently delivering a wide range of hard and soft nonclinical services to the new Bendigo Hospital.
You will contribute to our Quality Team, working to deliver - our Periodical Cleaning, Audit and Gardens annual works schedule within the Bendigo Hospital. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing specialised cleaning and gardening duties following our annual periodical cleaning schedule and our grounds and gardens schedule.
- Completion of cleaning health checks as part of our annual schedule to ensure our compliance to the National Cleaning Standards.
Vital to your success will be your ability to coordinate small teams in high pressure situations with a focus on customer service. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment, and will demonstrate and hone your management skills. In return we can offer a long-term full-time position within a modern and contemporary facility along with above award wages based on an Enterprise Agreement.
How to apply
Submit a CV & Cover Letter via the apply button.
Please note: As a pre-requisite candidate will be required to meet the Covid-19 vaccination requirements for specified facilities and complete a health declaration and a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend