Job no: 588828
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support
Our Facilities and Asset Services business has an opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator to join our NSW Police Capital Works Program delivery team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role provides visibility across all functional interfaces within the Program and is a key resource in claims and cost management, as well as the control of quality information between our stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualified in Law, Finance, Quantity Surveying or Engineering with working knowledge of the NSW Security of Payments Act procedure.
- Experienced in commercial contracts, including preparing subcontracts and variations within the construction industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Excellent time management skills with strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and SharePoint.
- Ability to work to work to deadlines, ability to critically analyse and an eye for detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Continuity of work in this permanent role based in Sydney or Newcastle.
- Opportunity to develop your career within a business that offers diverse solutions across the whole-of-life cycle.
- Work with a highly recognisable client with a variety of project type work
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical as well as a National Police Clearance
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
As part of the Downer group, Spotless is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend