Multi Site Manager - Metro Trains Melbourne
Job no: 588944
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Management, Cleaning, Facilities Management / Engineering
We are seeking an Multi Site Manager for our Metro Trains Melbourne contract. You will be working across our 35 locations in Melbourne to provides front line management and supervision of cleaning activities whilst ensuring contractual standards are delivered.
You will be working shifts predominantly between 7.30pm – 3am, 5 days per week, across a 7-day rotating roster.
- A strong leader, who is experienced in managing large teams, quality control and building a performance culture essential, ideally in a rollingstock or industrial setting.
- Solid knowledge of cleaning and hygiene related services with an understanding of observing safe work practices in a high-risk environment and chemical use in the workplace.
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders and experienced in auditing, financial costing, and reporting.
- Must be capable in training team members
- Ability to obtain a RIW Card (this includes a Cat 3 Train Medical) and Train Track Safety Awareness Course
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A professional and Zero Harm focussed working environment.
- Good employee benefits and entitlements including on-site (free) parking.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates will be required to undertake National Police Clearances
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
As part of the Downer group, Spotless is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend