Expression Of Interest - Finance Manager
Job no: 588960
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are seeking expressions of interest for a Finance Manager in the Adelaide, SA area for our Government and Infrastructure Facility Management team.
You will be required to oversee all financial and AP/AR administrative processes relating to the Maintenance Works and Services and provide high-level business and strategic support to the Contract Manager.
- Experience in financial controlling and financial reporting of large contracts
- Experienced in project management of system development of complex projects
- Financial analysis skills appropriate to monitor and manage high volume maintenance contracts
- Management certificate or equivalent experience
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Range of employee benefits and entitlements
- Attractive remuneration package
To express your interest, please click on "Apply" and submit.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical as well as a National Police and Working with Children clearances
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend