Grounds Maintenance Team Member (FT) - Qenos Altona VIC
Job no: 589083
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
Spotless is the Integrated Facilities Management Services provider to a prominent industrial customer in Altona, Victoria.
We currently have an opportunity for self-motivated, reliable Groundsperson. This position is part of the team responsible for the operational day to day delivery of the Grounds Maintenance services.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, this position will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Ensuring all work completed is to the standard required of the contract;
- Following work programs to ensure time effective, high level service standards as required in the Service of Work;
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and is safe working order;
- Operate all equipment/machinery in a safe manner;
- Ensure PPE is used for required tasking;
- General tasking may include, however is not limited to the following:
- Brush cutting
- General gardening
- Green waste clearing and removal
- Weed, Pest & Disease control
- Line marking.
Our employees are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Horticulture/relevant qualification or similar experience in a previous role with strong client services skills and grounds keeping experience
- Vehicle Drivers Licence
- Ability to meet targets to prescribed deadlines and prioritise work programs.
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
Please note: Candidates will be required to undertake a Police Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend