HVAC Mechanical Service Technician
Job no: 589602
Work type: Full Time
Location: NZ Other
Categories: Trades & Maintenance, Facilities Management
Why you will enjoy working here
A role with AE Smith can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We can also offer:
- Access to a great range of corporate discounts and benefits including offers of subsidised insurance, gym memberships, retail discounts and free counselling services etc
- Stable working environment and enjoy the work-life balance we have to offer
- A competitive wage along with tools of trade including mobile, uniform, PPE
- Extensive training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
About the role:
AE SMITH, a division of Spotless Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout New Zealand. As a HVAC Mechanical Service Technician, you will complete service, repair and maintenance work to Company Policy and procedures, and completion of all necessary documentation for administration. Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are delivered in accordance with the Maintenance Schedule, and unplanned maintenance needs are coordinated through the Supervisor to ensure that all work is completed appropriately and on time
- Conduct site surveys and reports as requested, and document findings in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all system faults and breakdowns are rectified in a timely and professional manner
- Identify sales leads and promptly report on findings to respective sales representatives.
You will be a trade qualified HVAC & Refrigeration engineer with commercial HVAC & Refrigeration maintenance, diagnostics, repair and installation experience and will bring with you:
- HVAC trade qualification with at least two years' experience.
- A proven background in HVAC installation, maintenance, servicing and remedial repairs.
- Sound chilled water plant acumen
- A strong commitment to safety
- A positive, proactive approach and a willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
ANZSCO: 342111 Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend