Cleaning Supervisor - QAL
Job no: 589617
Work type: Full Time, Maximum Term - Full Time
Location: QLD Regional, Brisbane
Spotless has a proud 70+ year history delivering over 100 integrated services to our extensive customer base across both public and private sectors. Today, as part of the Downer Group, our presence is even stronger.
We are looking for a Site Cleaning Supervisor to join a new opportunity at the QAL site located in Gladstone QLD . The successful candidate must be safety focused, have sound knowledge of using industrial cleaning equipment and be able to follow and ensure adherence to all applicable Safe Work Method Statements and Procedures.
The purpose of the Site Cleaning Supervisor position is to ensure the team provide a range of cleaning services in order to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene, and for maintaining a professionally presented and safe environment for our staff and customers.
The shift is predominantly Monday to Friday between, although this may vary from time to time with a presence at weekends required occasionally as this is a 7 day per week operation.
About you - what you will need to be successful:
- Experience working in a professional cleaning capacity, ideally in an industrial environment
- Experience in managing team members in a complex cleaning environment
- Experience in business administration, rostering, ordering, delivering toolbox talks, mentoring and coaching
- Accountable in delivering services as per scope in a safe and diligent manner
- Experience in training in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Experience using commercial or industrial cleaning products and equipment preferred
- Proof of right to work in Australia (Passport/Australian Birth Certificate/valid visa)
- Medical is required prior to commencement.
You will be provided with uniform and receive a competitive wage in an organisation that values the safety and wellbeing of its team members.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend