Job no: 589643
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support, Customer Service / Contact Centre
Skilltech is one of Australia's largest providers of meter installations, energy and water efficiency services. We read, install and maintain these services for the government, utilities and corporations throughout the country. Supported by a hard-working team we continue to manage more than 52 million meter reads and 177,000 meter installations and replacements each year.
Reporting to Contract Delivery Manager, the Administration officer will be responsible for providing effective high-level administration support to the contract functions. The successful candidate will responsible for responding to general enquiries via phone, email and in person, coordinating field activities, invoicing, document maintenance, and data entry. The position will require you to work Monday to Friday and will be based in our Stuart Park office.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High level interpersonal skills enabling work with a wide variety of people and groups including internal and external stakeholders
What We Offer
- Permanent (Full time) employment
- Free parking on site
- Company laptop provided
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within an ASX limited company
- Safety focused culture working within in an essential service industry
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply Now button uploading your resume. Email applications are unable to be considered.
For more information contact Jooran Jeong, Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner Jooran.Jeong@downergroup.com
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend