HVAC - Service Tech
Job no: 589765
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
The Downer Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout Australia. Come join our passionate team dedicated to delivering a valued solution every time.
Find out more at www.downer.com.au
Due to our continued growth, within our Assets & Development Services team. We are seeking applications for the role of HVAC Service Technician to join our team, operating throughout the Cairns, North and Western QLD region. Duties will involve, utilizing technical skills to conduct maintenance, repairs, upgrades and installation works, ensuring all activities are delivered in accordance with the Safety, Quality and industry best practices to a variety of customers.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following experience and personal qualities:
- Refrigeration QBCC License
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience post-trade within a commercial or industrial maintenance environment
- High-level knowledge of industry best practices and standards
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Sound computer & mobile tech application skills
- High levels of self-discipline, self-motivation and initiative
- Intrinsically aligned to zero harm principles.
In Return the Downer Group will offer you:
- Permanent position with excellent progression opportunities.
- Competitive wages and allowances along with great working conditions on offer.
- Monthly RDO
- Company vehicle & Travel/ LAHA allowances.
- Zero Harm is embedded in Downer's culture and is fundamental to the company's future success. We believe that physical and mental wellbeing of our employees is instrumental in our journey towards excellence. We, therefore, try to reinforce this philosophy through various employee support programs and offerings to assist you and your family's healthy lifestyle
- We are able to provide access to a variety of benefits at incredible discounts to support you and your family’s lifestyle needs. I.e. Health Insurance, Gym memberships, hire and purchases
We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal.
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you!
Please click the link and apply via our online recruitment portal
Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend