Job no: 589797
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Management, Other, Cleaning, Facilities Management / Engineering
About the Role:
To lead a team in a range of cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene while presenting a professional and safe environment for our staff and customers. Cleaning involves manual handling and lifting so a reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Providing a range of cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Works unsupervised to provide a high-quality cleaning service
- Dealing with complaints in a timely manner
- Manual handling/lifting, plus standing for lengthy periods in hot or noisy environments may be required
- Supervising a team
Skills and Experience
- Sound understanding of safe chemical use and OHS in the workplace
- Prior commercial cleaning experience
- Experience supervising and leading teams
- Friendly and positive with a can-do attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Why you will enjoy working here
- A professional and safe environment.
- A supportive and inclusive culture.
- Access to a great range of corporate discounts and benefits including offers of subsidised insurance, gym memberships, retail discounts and free counselling services etc.
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend