Cleaner - casual - Darwin international Airport
Job no: 590113
Work type: Casual
We are seeking experienced Cleaner’s to join our team at Darwin international Airport. Casual rates apply good hours. Reporting to the Cleaning supervisor you will deliver a range of cleaning services, including but not limited to
- General cleaning of designated areas, scrubbing, dusting, mopping etc.
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment
- The removal of rubbish from internal bins
Skills and Experience
- Previous cleaning experience would be advantageous
- Able to work all shifts as required
- Knowledge in use of cleaning machinery
- Working at Heights and EWP License preferred.
- Good command of English
- We will provide on the job training
While we would appreciate previous experience, your reliability and commitment will be JUST as important, we can teach you the rest.
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
Spotless offers an excellent career in a global organisation. We are an industry leader and if you are looking for the next step to further advance your career, apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend