Service Plumber - Townsville
Job no: 590746
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Trades & Maintenance
The Downer Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout Australia. Come join our passionate team dedicated to delivering a valued solution every time.
Find out more at www.downer.com.au
Due to our continued growth, within our Assets & Development Services team. We are seeking applications for the role of Plumbing Service Technician to join our team, operating throughout the Townsville region. Duties will involve, utilizing technical skills to conduct maintenance, repairs, upgrades and installation works, ensuring all activities are delivered in accordance with the Safety, Quality and industry best practice to a variety of customers.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following experience and personal qualities:
- QBBC License Plumber and Drainer
- Gas Work License (Type A or B) (preferable)
- License Endorsements – Backflow Prevention, Thermostatic Mixing Valve, Solar and Heat Pump (preferable)
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- CPR & Current first aid certificate (preferred)
- Work at Heights Qualification (preferred)
- EWP Ticketed (preferred)
- Safe Work in Confined Space Qualification – preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience post-trade within a commercial and/or industrial maintenance environment
- Sound computer & mobile tech application skills
- High levels of self-discipline, self-motivation and initiative
- Intrinsically aligned to zero harm principles.
- Willing to undergo a police and medical check
In Return the Downer Group will offer you:
- Establish and progress your career with an ASX listed company and industry leader.
- Permanent position with excellent progression opportunities.
- Competitive wages and allowances along with great working conditions on offer.
- Monthly RDO
- Company vehicle
- Zero Harm is embedded in Downer's culture and is fundamental to the company's future success. We believe that physical and mental wellbeing of our employees is instrumental in our journey towards excellence. We, therefore, try to reinforce this philosophy through various employee support programs and offerings to assist you and your family's healthy lifestyle
- We are able to provide access to a variety of benefits at incredible discounts to support you and your family’s lifestyle needs. I.e. Health Insurance, Gym memberships, hire and purchases
We pride ourselves on finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal.
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you!
Please click the link and apply via our online recruitment portal
Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend